Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Gonna have to ask......... Why is there a man hole in the trail? Ditch in town?

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Damn...... Ya alright? any injuries?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Four broken ribs, possible slipped disc in my back and some pulled muscles in my back and shoulder. Could've been worse! So far I've got two grand in parts needed considering my sled is an 01 Zr 440 Snopro mod with an 800 zrt motor stuffed into it. The one shock alone is 1200 at cat! Makes me cry! I'll heal but the sled is probably down for the season now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
$1200 for a clicker shock!?!?!?!?!!? i might have a spindle in the garage...... I would have to look

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
A guy in MN has the parts you need....less than $300 and he can have your parts shipped to ya. The hurt body parts....he can't do much for that....heal well my friend!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They has the hollow rod for the rebound adjuster and its a 5/8 shaft. They are the act dynamic shocks. I found a new pair for a steal on eBay that I'll be buying. The spindle is fine. Just need a arms now.

·
5,963 Posts
if that is a 01 snopro than why does it have a black belly pan? just something i noticed. Sorry about the crash. Your vary lucky to not be hurt worse than that with a crash at 70 mph

·
Premium Member
1,047 Posts
Four broken ribs, possible slipped disc in my back and some pulled muscles in my back and shoulder. Could've been worse! So far I've got two grand in parts needed considering my sled is an 01 Zr 440 Snopro mod with an 800 zrt motor stuffed into it. The one shock alone is 1200 at cat! Makes me cry! I'll heal but the sled is probably down for the season now.

Yikes! :eek: Good thing you don't have to replace body parts, hopefully they'll heal well for next season.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well got new a arms and standard act shocks for it yesterday. Now to pay my employee to tear it down n replace it all today so I can ride tonight!

·
Premium Member
4,337 Posts
Do I dare ask wy you have a box of wine on the sled:lol:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts