Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im new here just got a 00 zrt 800 and have some ? like what suspencion its got kind of hp its got what i can expect what i do no is that its got a new comet pro 4 clutch red spring seconddery looks like purple spring with purple helix 196 picks

·
Registered
46 Posts
150 hp stock , triples keep on accelerating at higher speeds were a twin will seem to die off a little at higher speeds and slowly climb, thats why most want a triple out on the lakes. But they still take off like a bat out hell if set up properly. Sounds like the previous owner might have it set up right. The best thing to do is test ride and see how it performs and do a search on here to see how other guys set there sled up. The biggest thing on the suspension is to make sure bogie wheels are good ,slide rails are in good shape and i would suggest rebuilding shocks if previous owner hasnt done so. I would also suggest on checking every nut and bolt is tight , Bought my zrt 800 a couple of years ago and didnt check the a-arms one of the nuts fell off of the lower a-arm while riding.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
it looks to me like ya have a set of d&d pipes on that sled ,that thing should run pretty good ,what numbers are stamped on the side of those heads i cant make them out ,ya might have a d&d top end kit there also,it should run pretty damn good.have fun

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hey PT sharp looking zrt. is it green or white i kinda like the white its different

·
Registered
438 Posts
Glad to meet ya PT, I went to Lake Congamond once. Did you notice the Black Magic torque arm on FORMDOGs new sled? I got one that will fit your sled If you are interested? Brand new.

·
Registered
9,822 Posts
If he doesn't want it, Pm me I'll take it.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts