Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a chance to by a sled for the Spousal Unit and it comes with a 10' Triton trailer with a clam-shell cover. I didn't have anything to measure the trailer with but my sled is abourt 9'6" whicj will certainly make it a pretty tight fit.

If I'm gonna have issues I'd like to know before I buy it.

FWIW the deal is a 2001 Polaris Trail touring 340 with about 700 miles on it, the trailer, a Kitty Cat and an ice fishing sled. He's asking $3000 seems like an ok deal and if he'll come of the price a little it's get even better.

Opinions??

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have to drive one in and back the other in my triton clamshell. The shell will not close with my two cats both facing same way, the cover comes inside the rails when it closes and hits my sleds. 2000 zl 600 and 04 zr900, polarises will fit though.

·
Premium Member
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the replies, I did some measuring and pretty much figure out I need a 101 wide trailer. Not sure what the one I was looking at was (is) it turned out not to matter the guy was supposed to call me Monday after work so I could meet him and take a look but he never called finally called last night and said the said was sold but wanted to know if I was interested in the trailer, told him I really only needed the trailer to go with the second sled and he couldn't tell me how wide it was anyway. So the search continues

1 - 5 of 5 Posts