Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ah lol. I am a blues star, not a rockstar LOL. oh well post here anyways =p!!. hey freezerburnt, how do you like the 600? it go good? also what do you average on mph on it. keep em coming if you want lol.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Here's mine. The junk running board trim was free so I just put them on for no good reason but now the right slid into the engine compartment. I would just pull 'em off but they are frozen to the running boards. My dad is taking it to Michigan tomorrow so I get to ride my second favorite sled: our '93 EXT 550 EFI. That thing is pretty old but I love that thing to death :super_happy:

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
Thought we already had a ZR pic thread around here? Here are a few pics of our ZR 440 S/P and ZRT600 out on trail...

·
Registered
352 Posts
My zr 700 and me playing in the beauty powder up in Owen Sound Ontario on the weekend past. Get off and it's up to your waist.

If your near, you have to go!!! Awesome conditions.

SPDFREEK

Attachments

·
Registered
780 Posts
Man, that 800 Sno-Pro is sweeeeeet. Where do I get one?

·
Registered
872 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sysanalyst @ Feb 13 2007, 03:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Man, that 800 Sno-Pro is sweeeeeet. Where do I get one?[/b]
THANKS!!! Keep your eyes on the papers and the forums and you should be able to find one. I just saw a 2003 black 900 that I would have liked to have but that one is long gone. When you find a good one, get it! Now that these are history, the good ones sell fast! Now that the new F chassis is out, these are around for reasonable money too. I did get a chance to ride a new F-8 and it is a nice sled but I still love my ZR so this one is not for sale yet. The Boss seat is an awesome addition to this great chassis! My sled is more like Crossfire or Firecat ergo’s with the handling of a ZR! Rockerdude Cat put all this R & D into these new sleds and all they needed to do was contract with BOSS for a light weight bad ass seat.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts