Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well is done!! I got the hood on and painted, It looks amazing! The headlights were real tricky!

Not sure how to post picks here but if someone sends me a e-mail i will reply back with picks. [email protected]

or you can see the picks on OC.com ontario conditions.com

let me know what you think??

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
Its pretty easy to post pictures here on this forum. Under the reply box (NOT the fast reply one) you wil see a part for attachments. Click on the Browse button and then select the picture from your computers drive that you want to post. Once the picture is selected click on the Upload bottom (right beside the browse one) and then you can do the same for adding multiple pictures :thumbsup:

Let us know if you need more help or you could just copy and paste the link to here too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (F7 snopro @ Jan 23 2007, 01:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
post a link, i searched but only found one pic. that is just like the one in your avatar.[/b]

Go to www.ontarioconditions.com and go to the custom sled sec, there you will find a post ... THE CATS!! and you can take that pick and post it over here!

Iwill get this posting stuff soon!! bang your head

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys!! Trust me when I say It was hard to go to YAMAHA!

Thats why I made the FX-1 and held on to my 1010, with the new fire cat hood on the ZR bulk head it sure looks like a new sled!

·
Registered
154 Posts
is that a short track M series sled there???? I've been asking around on what is involved with doing that very thing...What was invloved, and was it overly expensive?
thanks,
mark

·
Registered
145 Posts
those steering spindles on the FX1 look pretty spindley....no pun intended....... :super_happy: :chug:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The sled is a 144, It started out as a 121 ZR800 2002

The sled has been an amazing sled thats why I am having a hard time selling her,

The sled has the best of everthing, Billiet spindles, FOX Zeros Tie springs, NOS kit Expert X skid in chrome!! Boss seat and the list goes on...

the only stock part on the sled is the bulk head!

to build this sled it would be around $30,000 +can

I might sell it for $12,500 can,

BTW! The hole motor is custom painted and chrome D&D 1010 and it still runs 120MPH with a 144x15x1.50 track with over 4inches of travel!

The green sled in my avator is a yamaha RX-1 with fire cat skins, Its in SNOW TECH this month!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts