Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a 98 zr with soon to be 678 pistions, 18/40 or 18/42 gears also need help desiding on what ones for the gears. also someother things that will help. i will be going .6 mile so i need help finding the right spring weights and helixs. i am using the stock arctic cat clutch do to the others no getting me in the right place and i like them better. i want to leave at 5800 to 6200 and i only want a top speed of about 90 but i dont want to be passed at the end nor at the begging so i am shooting for a quick take off and not be fast top end but more quick to make more HP. this is on a small lake that is about .9 miles long but with time to get out of the beach and to slow down i will have about .6 miles to race. this sled is only a race sled to prove a point to my friends. my vector isnt fast so they beat me on a lake but once we get off the lake they are not the hard rider with a very quick sled. and with the other upgrades i will be pushing about 140 to 150 hp at the engine not track that will depends on the clutching

thanks and any suggestions or ideas PLEASE let me know

1 - 1 of 1 Posts