Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up this windshield bag in a bunch of extras thinking it might be for a Firecat chassis. Well, its not, so off to eBay or the Classifieds with it. I don't want to mis-represent it, and I was wondering if anyone could definitively ID it for me? I'm pretty sure its for a ZR, since that and Firecat were the only 2 chassis' around at the time, but I want to make sure. Is there any difference in bolt patterns for windshield from ZR2 to ZR3? Thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I'm guessing it's for a Firecat or T660. The ZR set-up had three separate bags including a centre one and then two side ones which were sold separately. I don't recall seeing a one-piece version from AC for ZR and that's the newer style logo. Could also be for a T660 which used one similar looking to the Firecat bag but a different part number.

·
Registered
568 Posts
The T660 bag I have has warning info sewed in the face of it. It does look like it would fit a T660 though.
Musko is correct the ZR had a 3 bag combo.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Yes I do believe there is a difference in the ZR2 and ZR3 Windshield. The ZR2 windshield clips on above the light, and exposes part of the hood, and the ZR3 windshield wraps around the light. Ill leave some pictures to show you what I'm talking about!

Richard

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts