Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi i was wundering if anyone hand a 6" piviot riser and the piviot adapter for a 2001 ZR 600. i am also looking for the throttle,brake and wireing extentions, and if any one has green hand gaurds i would like to buy thoose items.

Thanks,

POLARISEATER600

·
Registered
436 Posts
I've got a set of new Rox pivot risers adjustable from 2 1/2"to 4 1 /2". Will work with your old style flat mnt'g plate. I also have a brand new set of Cat green race bars with heat elements and grips installed. Or....... I have a nice set of Firecat complete h/bars with controls and master cyl. Either way I can fix you up with 02' and up ZR hooked bars. Hdal

·
Registered
246 Posts
POLARISEATER600 i also have a throttle extension brand new i really dont think you will need one for 6" but if you do i have one. i believe its a powermadd 6" extension

·
Registered
436 Posts
$135 for the complete h/bar unit along with m/cyl from a 04 F7. Rox pivot riser(for 2001and down flat strg mntg plate) brand new,adjustable 2 1/2"to 4",$60. The green racing crosscountry h/bars with heating elements and grips still in the wrapper. $65. Hdal

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
will the wires from my 01 zr 600 plug into the F7 h/bars, like the lights, heated grips, ect... i would def. like the riser.

·
Registered
436 Posts
To make this a truly bolt-in operation you need 02-03'ZR controls and wiring. The Firecat controls are a tad different and need some splicing for the hi/low beam. The bars are the same,as are my snopro set. The Rox pivot riser only adapts to your flat older mnt plate. I can't solve all your problems but I do have the parts. Hdal

1 - 11 of 11 Posts