Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in the Hanmer Ontario area find an Evol pump and a tool kit on the trail??? lmao!!! Don't forget to zip your tunnel bag shut!!:Bangin:

·
Registered
56 Posts
I did the same thing my first ride out with mine. Lucky for me, I was with lots of riders that day and one noticed the tool kit, pump and most importantly...my stink. lol

went and purchased the trunk they offer at Cat after that....

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Now that you mentioned "stink".. I also had 3 cans of Coors Light duct taped together!!! I think that hurt more than the evol pump

·
Registered
56 Posts
Now that you mentioned "stink".. I also had 3 cans of Coors Light duct taped together!!! I think that hurt more than the evol pump
Had to drill my friend to give it up...tried to say he did not find it. lol

My new "trunk" will fit two six packs just perfect with all the other goodies. a bit shaken at the huts...but still very good. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LMAO Wild... You seem to run the same as our gang.. We also have huts on a local lake.. The cans get pretty paper thin by the time we get there but still taste all the same!!

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
LMAO Wild... You seem to run the same as our gang.. We also have huts on a local lake.. The cans get pretty paper thin by the time we get there but still taste all the same!!

BL'sF7.. Just need a flask and Crown its the only way to gothumbguy

1 - 8 of 8 Posts