Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
There is a kid around here runing a small Z380 Snopro, using it for snowcross and draging for kids, great fun for them:) but he wants it to go faster, or atleast as good as possible, so what rpms are they supposed to run?
He says it makes 48hp, and it is now spinning at 7500rpm. He also have a ordinary Z370 for normal use, says it making 34 hp, and any information will make him happy:)
On the Snopro there is a green secondary spring and same belt as my Thundercat.. is this normal for a small cross sled? different belt and springs on the trail sled.
He is going for a drag race tomorow and will be very happy if he beats the skidoos and Lynxses around here lol

·
Registered
25 Posts
First off, :pics; Well the 370 came out in '99 so it can't be much older than that. Are you sure its not just a regular z370 that someone put a SnoPro hood on? Honestly, if you want something quick for the least amount of money sell this "370 SnoPro" and buy a z440 or zr440 SnoPro. Just my $.02 on the matter. :bleedgreen Sorry I couldn't help you with the rpms they run at because my old 370 didn't have a tach...

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have recheked this sled for the kid and it tourns out to be a Z400Snopro:)
Sorry for this misunderstanding!
But then maybe someone can help us out here?
The weekends drag is over and he made second place, just lost to a girl, witch he did not like lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts