Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
For those who don't want to click on the link, here's the post ...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
Well ,, it was slow ,,so i headded to the shop ,,,,and the Cat rep was in,, and i just caught the end of the meeting,,, what grabed me was ,,,how will i be able to sell the 6 jags i allready have ,,,, when these hit the floor!!!!!!!!.. Cat said to expect the twin turbo jag .. in a week or two.... Well i am just telling you what i herd!!????????? so we will see...[/b]
FWIW - I think this is b.s. First of all Cat would be doing nothing but hurting their dealers and pissing off a lot of consumers who bought the Jag for '07. I don't doubt it will be new for '08, but I just don't see it as a mid-season release. I've been wrong before, but until I see it on the floor or on the trails ...

troll food bsflag

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Jan 13 2007, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
Well ,, it was slow ,,so i headded to the shop ,,,,and the Cat rep was in,, and i just caught the end of the meeting,,, what grabed me was ,,,how will i be able to sell the 6 jags i allready have ,,,, when these hit the floor!!!!!!!!.. Cat said to expect the twin turbo jag .. in a week or two.... Well i am just telling you what i herd!!????????? so we will see...[/b]
FWIW - I think this is b.s. First of all Cat would be doing nothing but hurting their dealers and pissing off a lot of consumers who bought the Jag for '07. I don't doubt it will be new for '08, but I just don't see it as a mid-season release. I've been wrong before, but until I see it on the floor or on the trails ...

troll food bsflag
[/b][/quote]
im sure they will have a turbo for the z1 one of these years, think about the t660 how long did that take ?? i would say about the same amount of years for the Z1

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Jan 13 2007, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

troll food bsflag
[/b][/quote]
Besides pissing off the new jag owners, what about the new f-1000 owners. If the sled does exist, your looking at bare basic hp #'s approaching 200. Don't forget the $14,999.99 msrp or more.
The t660 hp increased 100% when they added the turbo to it. If the hp on the jag is increased by ONLY 50% it would be 198hp.

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MELROSEMAFIA @ Jan 13 2007, 06:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (LabonteF8 @ Jan 13 2007, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

troll food bsflag
[/b][/quote]
Besides pissing off the new jag owners, what about the new f-1000 owners. If the sled does exist, your looking at bare basic hp #'s approaching 200. Don't forget the $14,999.99 msrp or more.
The t660 hp increased 100% when they added the turbo to it. If the hp on the jag is increased by ONLY 50% it would be 198hp.
[/b][/quote]
price will be vary vary high for a turbo Z1,,, but maybe cat will send out a good deal on them

·
Registered
415 Posts
i heard the dealer meetings are only in the first week of march, so i'm assuming this may be the mid-season release that was rumoured at the beginning of the year. it would be interesting to see this being put into mountain use as well as trail....170+ hp mtn sled turbo? i'm thinking that a 4-stroke doesn't need pistons, oil, plugs, that if things go right the money you may spend upfront could save you in the long run on 2 vs. 4stroke?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts