Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking of purchasing a used 09 Z1 turbo but am not sure what the difference is between models. I have 2 Tcats now and I think the Z1 Turbo would sort of replace them or just one. If I did purchase a Z1 I would do the exhaust and a programmer, does it matter which model of Z1 one to get?
Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (racecar @ Nov 15 2009, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I am thinking of purchasing a used 09 Z1 turbo but am not sure what the difference is between models. I have 2 Tcats now and I think the Z1 Turbo would sort of replace them or just one. If I did purchase a Z1 I would do the exhaust and a programmer, does it matter which model of Z1 one to get?
Thanks[/b]
the snopro has a 1.25" track(compared to a 1" on the std) and a fox shock upgrade

the ext is obviously the long track.

·
Registered
37 Posts
:sledder: Maddcat I think he was looking at a used 09 Z1 turbo. Race the difference between models is (1) Z1 turbo is the stock model. Z1 turbo LXR has reverse,heated seat delux gauges. Snopro model Z1 turbo Turbo has Fox shocks stiffer suspension. Noticed your in Muskoka region, I'm in Penetang. Do you deal with Jack and Jills. Got great deals on new 09's and some rich dude traded his 09 Z1 turbo LXR for a mudpro 1000 atv. The machine is in mint shape low km's. I think there asking 11500.00 and 13500 for new 09 LXR.You could do any of these mods on all of them .Hope this helps :TA

1 - 3 of 3 Posts