Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm planning to order a 2008 Jag and wonder about upgrading to the Nightfire SnoPro package. Looks like the Nightfire has a 1.25" track and different suspension setup. Anyone familiar with the differences in ride between the 2 suspensions? Most feedback on the '07 Jags has been great so the '08's should be similar. Anyone see a benefit to the Nightfire aside from the color scheme? Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
This past Saturday ordered myself one up ,the thing that I like about the nightfire is it has fox floats up front and the track is a 128''should make for a great ride over the bumps.Can't wait to get it will be a big difference from my 01 tcat will miss the power of the big dawg, but won't miss the price at the pumps.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Hey guys I'm looking at one of those but I don't understand why the sno pro costs more? They say the Nightfire is no cost?

PM me what you guys paid if you don't mind.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
8,741 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Cat Man @ Apr 10 2007, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey guys I'm looking at one of those but I don't understand why the sno pro costs more? They say the Nightfire is no cost?

Thanks[/b]

are you keeping the 07 Z1??

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (alleycat @ Apr 10 2007, 07:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Cat Man @ Apr 10 2007, 07:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks[/b]

are you keeping the 07 Z1??
[/b][/quote]

Yup, I'm giving that one to my wife and I get the new one!

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jgunsett @ Apr 12 2007, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Old Cat Man @ Apr 12 2007, 03:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ordered mine today![/b]
Awesome! Will you get it soon, or is it fall delivery? I hope I don't regret going with a second '07 instead of spending a little more and getting the sno pro.
[/b][/quote]

It will be here in the fall. And I got the 08 I wanted to try it with the 1.25" track this time, but I will figure a way to get the 07 trunk to fit on the 08, I hope.

·
Registered
480 Posts
OCM, good ta hear on the new kitty. Will be waiting for a side by side review and if the change to the 3-tower clutch made a significant improvement. That will have the 128 too I believe, should ride nice.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Snotcicles @ Apr 13 2007, 05:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
OCM, good ta hear on the new kitty. Will be waiting for a side by side review and if the change to the 3-tower clutch made a significant improvement. That will have the 128 too I believe, should ride nice.[/b]

Mine already has the 3-tower clutch just the EB had the 4 as far as I know. But, the ride is great with the 121 so I hope the 128 makes it even better! The side by side should be fun, I wonder if they did any extra treeking to the motor or clutch over the year. And I think the 1.25" will add to the sled also, when the snow got mushy the back end moved around a bunch so I bet the track will help. I'm close to getting a 1.25" X 121 for the 07!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts