Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I am such a new arctic cat owner, I dont even have my bikes yet. They are still on the truck. I have purchased a 90cc for my boy, and i am wondering if anyone knows where to get accessories for it. Like rack bags.

any help would be great. Thanks

[email protected]

·
Registered
434 Posts
Zak,Welcome and congrats on the new wheelers.I really do not think that Cat offers any kind of rack bag,their suggested weight for the racks i believe is only like 10lbs.You may want to check like kolpin accesories tho they do alot of bags and things for the bigger wheelers.That was on reason i purchased my son an older trx 90.You will have fun tho wheeling with your little guy.The one thing with us is we dont get to go as often as I would like because of all the sports and guitar lessons,its almost like starting over every time we do get to go.We do have some different plans this year tho.Ride safe and have fun and be patient with him.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks. I know we will have fun. I am not looking for something extreme. I know that he will just want something on the back, so his looks more like dads. I may end up just duct taping a back pack to the back rack. hahah

·
Registered
434 Posts
Try one of those under armor gear bags my son uses one for football gear and i believe it is weather proof up to a point.IT may be easier to strap on then a back pack and it will look more like a rack bag.Totally understand about wanting it to look like dads.My son is 9 but very tall and ia alreafdy saying he thinks this year is his last year on the 90 he wants a 4by.I believe it is still early for that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.