Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever since my recent purchase of an 06 AC 500 Auto, I've been reading Arctic Chat with regularity. I've been looking for other ATV enthusiast websites, but i've not found many that are of the quality of Arctic Chat.

What are your favorite other ATV sites?

Thanks for the input.

Rick

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
Rick, welcome call to ArcticChat! :chug:

I used to bounce around to other forums, but for about the last year or so it's narrowed down to ArcticChat.com and OntarioTrailConditions.com.

OntarioTrailConditions.com isn't the place for tech/brand info, it's more about the trails than it is technical.

It seems that after a while, the other sites lose my interest.

Have any pics of your Cat? :chug:

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Iam here and on www.HighLifter.com its a good site.. i end up on it more than here because it as all the atvs on it....

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nope. No pictures as of yet. I'm still working on getting the atv put together the way I want it. I've only put 3 miles on it so far. I'm planning on adding a Speedwerx pipe, carb jets and slide mod, K&N Filter, AC aluminum wheels, AC Warn winch, Eagle hydraulic pivot snow plow, and maybe a windshield.

I'll be taking progress pictures as the mods come together, and I'll be sure to post once everything is done.

SWMBO wanted me to get a red unit, so thats what we got. Next year she'll inherit it and I'll get a 700 efi if my plan works out. :beer_cheers:

Thanks.

Rick

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
my big two are here and texasatvs.com

·
Registered
1,735 Posts

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
For any of you guys that have not been over to www.highlifter.com you should really come check it out,there are good people over there as well that are very helpfull,if you have a different brand of atv and need help fixing something someone just might have your answer.. :D :bleedgreen :site:

·
Registered
64 Posts
I usually check here and ATVNATION.com and ATVCONNECTION.com Check out atvnation as they are putting a national ride together in Wallace Idaho this year. It was in Kentucky last year with @1100 atv's showing up.

·
Registered
731 Posts
I like Jacobsatvadventures.com
He has great photos and trail info on there. The guy does a hell of a job for it being his own site. He also just became a proud pa pa last week for the first time.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I am on this site most of the time but also get some very useful tech info at nyrocatv.com. A very useful site for all brands. I am also a member of another website called riverranchriders.com as I own land and ride at a place called River Ranch here in central Florida.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts