Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i went out started my sled it started in two hauls idled perfect so i let it warm up for 15min or so then tryed to move it an it reved up and just around 3 or 4 grand it started to bog and if i keept the throttle to her she just died was thinking it might frozen up cus i have been riding in lots of deep powder and one day i had to take a long ride in the rain to get home. so i put a space heater under the hood and put the cover over it don't know if this is going to work but i was wondering if any one elce has been experinceing this problem with there sled i just took 18 days off work to go sleding this is the first one and my deaer isn't open on sundays or mondays so if any one can give me some advice it would be appreciated
bang your head bang your head bang your head

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sounds like this is all it should be......lift and drop rear of sled pull off belt and bring in to warm up. Sounds like you are smoking a belt and probally have the track frozen, even if you lift the sled up in the rear to warm up the belt thhis should help. Make sure engine is warmed up at least 5-10 min before cranking on it.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i think it is probeley whater in the gas and frozen in the line i spun the track over it is free the belt is not burning i hope this is all it is

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
that was my first guess cus i am on my 4th or 5th set and only got 800 miles on it so the first thing i did was change the plugs i'm gonna give it an hour with that heater on it and give it a shot i guess

1 - 6 of 6 Posts