Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looked around couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, but I seen a couple of posts saying doing these together, is not good, to either do one or the other, is this accurate? I have an '05 F7 EFI SP, ODS kit, 10.4", studded also. Should I look into changing my clutching also? Thanks for the help. If i should only do one, which one?

Blake

·
Registered
76 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SecondLook @ Feb 5 2007, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Looked around couldn't find exactly what I was looking for, but I seen a couple of posts saying doing these together, is not good, to either do one or the other, is this accurate? I have an '05 F7 EFI SP, ODS kit, 10.4", studded also. Should I look into changing my clutching also? Thanks for the help. If i should only do one, which one?

Blake[/b]
actually doing them together IS the recomended practice and they give you a nice little performance gain, i have both done on my 06 f7 and love it. you usually will have to change your clutching a little bit in order to get the new power you will have, but usually its only a matter of adding a little bit of weight to the primary.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
would bikeman give me the clutch specs? or would it be best to talk to Dan?

·
Registered
464 Posts
I would say yes you can still run 89.

You only need to go to 92 if you advance the ignition timing (timing key) or bump compression.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts