Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see both D&D and Speedwerx make the "Y" Pipe. Is there any difference between the two pipes? Does the same company make them both? The price between the 2 is slim. Any suggestions? I want to get Bullseye's for next season anyone running a special if you buy both?

Same question for the Bulleye's of D&D and the High Flow Intake from Speedwerx..which is the best choice?

·
Registered
15 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rorischak @ Mar 7 2007, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I see both D&D and Speedwerx make the "Y" Pipe. Is there any difference between the two pipes? Does the same company make them both? The price between the 2 is slim. Any suggestions? I want to get Bullseye's for next season anyone running a special if you buy both?

Same question for the Bulleye's of D&D and the High Flow Intake from Speedwerx..which is the best choice?[/b]
From what I've seen and heard, the DDpipe makes a little more power and is shorter in length. I would suggest going with the SW intake, much easier fit, snaps right in. I have both the DDpipe and SW intake, I'm happy with the results from both, helped my sled out alot.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts