Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i have A Problem With the headlights of alterra xt 550.
If i Switch the headlight from high beam to Low beam, it is still the high beam working. I have checked the Switch and IT works properly. Then I have connected the light direktly to the battery and the high beam ist lighting when i connect to two different Pins. Seems like there would bei an internal wireing failure of the bulb. Dies anybody Knie how to Open the light. Looks Like it ist glued. Pls excuse my spelling i am writing from Germany.

·
Administrator
37,459 Posts
Perhaps the high beam bulbs are burnt out. ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But when i Connect the Low beam bulb directly to the battery, the high beam ist still lighting.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is really mysterious, because i have checked the Plug and it seems like it is wrong soldered inside the unit. And i dont know If its possible to Open it without breaking it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
It is really mysterious, because i have checked the Plug and it seems like it is wrong soldered inside the unit. And i dont know If its possible to Open it without breaking it.
I would'nt try it. If your from Germany contact Bigairmax in Monschau, maybe they can help you

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Today i called them, because they are also the seller of this vehicle. They only told i have to come over, they want to check by their self. They couldnt believe it ,too.
But its about 300km from where i am.
Tomorrow i Will Go to a Service Point near me

·
Registered
158 Posts
Today i called them, because they are also the seller of this vehicle. They only told i have to come over, they want to check by their self. They couldnt believe it ,too.
But its about 300km from where i am.
Tomorrow i Will Go to a Service Point near me
Check private message

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G973F met Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts