Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a 06 xfire wit 200 miles on her, had a d n d clutch kit on it with no mods at all, went up against 2 f7's and an old mach z, track is 660' and groomed, ripsaw track on it....guess who lost....yes you got it, my sled outa hole first then mid track got me n left me...man though this d n d would rock but no......any ideas who actually gives a good setup not the left over parts i got in the mail called a clutch kit?????

·
Registered
275 Posts
the drags where there today, I'm wondering if thats where this happened. guessing from his name sol-sask.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes at madge lake, looked like close to 50 sleds today

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'll put my $$ in the F7 every time if it is stock for stock, the only way you'll ever beat an F7 is if you mod your sled and get some extra ponnies under the hood.

·
Registered
111 Posts
In 660ft the XFire should do well. A buddy of mine raced his brand new XF7 yesterday too and lost to a well tuned 03 F7 with a rider 100lbs less than him and also lost to a Summit 700.

What i dont understand is that on my M7 last year i consistently beat the same 2 sleds with my m7. And the XF7 beats me. From 30 up it pulls me by about half a length.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Saw a 1000 mc make it to 1000 mod final but a turbo rx-1 and a 1000 polaris mod kinda ended it for him pretty quick! Good to make it that far tho.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts