Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was just wondering if there was a big difference in performance between the 2 i can get a 06 xfire 600 sno pro for 5795.brand new in the crate..and the 700 is about 800 more dollars..is it worth it

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you can afford the $800, I'd get the 700; especially if its a Sno Pro. Also, check the difference in insurance if your on a tight budget. Let us know what you decide.

There's no replacement for displacement!

·
Registered
88 Posts
All depends on your riding style and what you expect from the sled, & also how much coin your willing to spend. I have a XF6 and am very happy with how it performs. It's not like the 700's blow the 600's away, 700 will give you more on top end and have more power in the deep stuff. Which everway you go you will get a sweet sled. I would recomend saving some money and getting yourself a good set of skies & carbides, stock ones suck. My $.02.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just picked up a xf7 from Heinens is osseo for $5795 2 weeks ago today, its not the sno pro. Just ask them to match Sauk Centers Cat price and they will. Not sure what the Sno pro 7 was going for. Out the door it was $6300. Got 63 miles on it last sunday on the rum river, Love the sled. Was so excited I didnt notice my facemask was shifted, was flying for only 5 minutes and eneded up with some good frostbite on the face. Looked like I had a big ass egg coming out of my left cheek, never seen anything so white.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i was in heinens yesterday got them to go 6,200 out the door on a orange 700 standard, i figured for that price i will deal with the suspension over the summer, they wanted 800 more for the sno pro, i would go with the 700 but that is just me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts