Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at maybe buying a different sled and I'm torn between finding a left over x-fire 7 or new 1000.Also I'm not sure on the crossfire over the F series? What made you guys choose the x-fire and not a F series. Just looking for a little more input before I make a decision! I like the x-fire with the best of both worlds but I also like the F series for the fact I do alot of my riding in Northern WI! Just with the deeper lug track and all just curious how they are for mainly trail riding and then maybe a few trips to the UP and out west? Sorry I'm rambling on but I guess just need to know what made you pick this over a F series? :help :chug:

·
Registered
24 Posts
The power in the 1000 in unreal compared to the 700, makes you grin every time you pull the trigger. I can't say that I feel the extra length of the track riding the crossfire and its good for smoothing out those bumps, the sled still feels really light and flickable. It gets to 100 in a hurry and I just ordered slp powder pros to fix the only potential downside to a longer track pushing in the corners. Can't say much for the new F's but I'm loving the crossfire. And I think it looks better

·
Registered
460 Posts
I just traded my '06 X-fire for a '07 F6. I just haven't got enough miles on the F6 to give you a real good report yet. I only have 30 miles on it. The ride and handling do seem better on the "F" but the track isn't near as good in my opinion. It's only a 1" X 128" on the F though.

After this weekend I could give you a much better report!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts