Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
57 Posts
I had an EB 06 Xfire and riding it conservatively could easily get 120 miles to a tank. That is burning fuel in Ontario. Not sure if it is blended or not. Filling up in Hornepayne after the run, if I remember correctly it took somewhere around 37 liters to fill it. It was just under forty dollars with gas around 97-98 cents a liter. Awesome....Eh?!

My new 800 is getting similar mileage I think, even with the difference in gearing from the EB I had. Have not really kept it on the trail long enough to get anywhere close to a accurate reading. There is no hard data to prove that a stock Xfire 800 is or is not better than a stock Xfire 700 yet for me. The powder is extemely addictive and freaks up the mpg average for the day.

· Registered
57 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (X-Fire 6 @ Feb 7 2007, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Bigblock- maybe I am in left field here, never really priced out a XF8, but are you comparing list price to list price or are you comparing list price XF8 to cash price after the rebates for an XF7. Jus askin! $3000 is alot of coin.[/b]
I hear you X-fire 6. Not sure what he is comparing either. I paid alomst the same price for my 8 as I did for my EB 700 OTD. The new 800 is a Sno Pro where the 700 EB was not. So Being within a couple bills, the 800 was not a bad deal, for me. Now if he is comparing the price for new compared to the left overs, its not really comparing apples to apples. All I have to say about the whole thing is the reverse on the 800 is SWEET! :super_happy:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.