Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
275 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Hammerdog @ Feb 4 2007, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
3 hp out of the box[/b]

hmmm, id say its more. 800s are dyno'ing consistently at 143-146, 700s would be 140 max, most come in around 136 i believe. so almost 5-10 would be a more realistic number. arctic cats new hp ratings are avgs where in 06 they were best case. not to say a stock 700 cant make 140+ , it just needs some TCL first.

we have our 700s setup good now, so once the 800 guys tweak their stock sleds, the 700s might not be ahead anymore.

· Registered
275 Posts
mine is totally stock with exception of injector perfecter... not sure about warranty and any upgrades... not even sure a y pipe is ok for not voiding it.

there is the big diff between the 7 and 8.... people are saying 15mpg with 800, i have never even got over 10 mpg with my 700....

· Registered
275 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (M7-Dave @ Feb 6 2007, 08:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have two friends on the forum that have Crossfire 8s and we do all our riding together. We all fall withing a half gallon of fuel per fill up when it comes time to top off over 80-90 miles. yes, my sled uses a little more, but it also doesnt burst into flames when you shut it off.[/b]

busrt into flames, thats funny :)

90 miles my tank is almost bone dry empty... if people get 15-16 mpg, they would be at 1/2 tank at 90 miles.... must be nice.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.