Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am starting to worry about this crazy weather that my beloved state is enduring. It's May and we're still getting SNOW in northern WI. Most of the trail systems open between April 13- May 15th and now it might be June or July till they open for the season. LOL. This is really going to put a huge delay on when our trails open. Just today northern Wi got 20"+ of snow in some parts and those parts our some of the trails i enjoy. I usually am planing my first trip by now and in Marinette county they are closed until this freakn weather stops and the trails dry up. Marinette trails usually open by April 13th and who knows when they will now since the weather they just got tonight. Ugh I am sad now. I guess it just gives me more time to tinker with my Arctic Cat. :angry:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Still 20+ inches on some of the lakes up north, ice fishing instead of the boat for the fishing opener.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah that's what I've been hearing. There goes the riding season. LOL.

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UPDATE: From the email I received yesterday from Marinette county they said the trails will open this Friday the 10th of May. About time!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts