Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every time I push my green start button in my bike will not turn over or start I could jump it at the solenoid and it will turn over but only will get one spark from on the plug at the beginning of turning it over on the solenoid can I shorten something out in my starter button up on the handlebar any ideals please let me know Floyd 735

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
What year/model is your Machine, it helps us to have that info so the ppl with those machines can look

fuse box, Kill switch, ignition switch, solenoid, starter button, or coil... I would start at the fuse box, move to the handlebars and check continuity through your switches/buttons,then check the solenoid. Do

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What year/model is your Machine, it helps us to have that info so the ppl with those machines can look

fuse box, Kill switch, ignition switch, solenoid, starter button, or coil... I would start at the fuse box, move to the handlebars and check continuity through your switches/buttons,then check the solenoid. Do
Thank you for your advice The funny thing is that I ran out of gas one night on my way home and I called a friend to bring me some gas and when he got to me we put gas in my ATV 2012 450 4X4 ARCTIC CAT it was cold out my friend held my green button in until it started I say it was about 3 minutes until it was started I drove it about 100 feet then it shut down and will not start today

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Is that machine EFI?

·
Administrator
38,969 Posts
Are you sure it was good gas ?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts