Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to ride yesterday (Sunday Feb 4th) From Jamieson Rd area to Bryncliff. Took about 2 hrs to get there and about 3 to come back. Had my kid with me. Man that was tough powder riding (over the hood windsheild stuff) Only got stuck 3 times mostly from falling off the trail looking for stakes in the fields.
Going to try for a big mileage ride on Saturday, god knows the clubs have lots of snow to groom if they have the operators available.

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
The groomers are out here by Byrncliff......if the wind ever lets up we should have great riding! :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
Planning on riding with 2 of my friends tomorrow morning at 7 AM starting in Castile and will be heading out West.

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (otterbob @ Feb 8 2007, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We are planning on riding Wyoming Cty this weekend. Is there a curfew for leaving Letchworth park?[/b]
Bob,

Check out this link it has contact info that might help. I did hear that there is some sort of curfew but I don't know what it is. Have fun!
http://www.fingerlakeswest.com/mapwinter.html

·
Registered
161 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (otterbob @ Feb 8 2007, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
We are planning on riding Wyoming Cty this weekend. Is there a curfew for leaving Letchworth park?[/b]
There is a curfew in all the state parks, but all you have to do is go to the park office, show them your Reg and Insurance and they will either give you a sticker or a stamped permit for night time riding. It is good for all season.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts