Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys and girls, i need litle help. I can not find usefull wiring diagram of my m8. I will assembly two 16w led bars to my sled and i'm thinking can I take power for those from 12volts power output?

Thanks, if some one find wiring diagram and link it up here!

Also smiling cat asking help from you too!

Lähetetty minun ONEPLUS A5000 laitteesta Tapatalkilla

·
Registered
282 Posts
Guys and girls, i need litle help. I can not find usefull wiring diagram of my m8. I will assembly two 16w led bars to my sled and i'm thinking can I take power for those from 12volts power output?

Thanks, if some one find wiring diagram and link it up here!

Also smiling cat asking help from you too!

The wiring diagram is quite big (I have no link). What do you need? You could splice into the cables behind the 12v plug.

M800 -13, Speedwerx full exhaust, PCV. BC WT 660T -06

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The wiring diagram is quite big (I have no link). What do you need? You could splice into the cables behind the 12v plug.

I need colors of couple wires, like that 12volt out put- and higbeam wires behind that huge plug. I will relay leds so i can control those with higbeam switch. Aaand i want to but caples beautifully in engine room.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Pretty bad quality when zooming in the pdf. Took a picture on my computer with the phone. I hope its good enough. Red/Blu (1) seems to be power to plug, Black ground (20). Blue (11) is highbeam.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Headlights should be AC, not DC current

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pretty bad quality when zooming in the pdf. Took a picture on my computer with the phone. I hope its good enough. Red/Blu (1) seems to be power to plug, Black ground (20). Blue (11) is highbeam.

Thank you a lot!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts