Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I woke up to no more grass and ice today there's 6" of SNOW on the ground and still coming!!!
went to sweep so the old lady could get to her car and i had to get a shovel what does this mean ? this is great and more to come on wednesday now we won't have to trailer 80 miles to get away from grass!!!! Great news had to post . don't know how to post pics otherwise i would badcomputer

WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Not worthy:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
got it!!!!!! here's my ZRRRRR when parked here it was on 1/2 inch of packed ice and grass now look at this stuff :super_happy:

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
TRYING SOME STUFF CHANGED AVATAr NOW POSTing to see if it worked

·
Registered
80 Posts
im lovin my foot+ of powder, and half the height of telephone pole snowdrifts thanks :D glad to hear you guys finally have snow though! CONGRATS!!! big storm headed for us supposedly tonight...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Buried the ol' 79 Jag in a two foot drift. So light, we just pushed on through........Daughter squealing all the way. Forgot how much fun a good snow was........

·
Registered
80 Posts
good to hear everyone else is out enjoyin snow as well!! :thumbsup: .... haha... funny story myself involving a 79 Jag.... riding along the top of a drift, nearly half as tall as the telephone poles, and all of a sudden the whole side of the drift begins to give out.... the jag being as light as it was... pinned the throttle, ended up riding it out without rolling out into the road, turns out ditch was almost 3 feet of fresher powder thats drifted, of course the jag being as light as it is, just climbed out. So of course stopped for a moment, took a breath... back on top of the drift I go after about 4 or 5 attempts to get back up on top of it :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
good to hear everyone else is out enjoyin snow as well!! :thumbsup: .... haha... funny story myself involving a 79 Jag.... riding along the top of a drift, nearly half as tall as the telephone poles, and all of a sudden the whole side of the drift begins to give out.... the jag being as light as it was... pinned the throttle, ended up riding it out without rolling out into the road, turns out ditch was almost 3 feet of fresher powder thats drifted, of course the jag being as light as it is, just climbed out. So of course stopped for a moment, took a breath... back on top of the drift I go after about 4 or 5 attempts to get back up on top of it :D

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Gotta love them jags huh?!! good that all got snow and are lovin it . due to prego half the zr hasnt got to munch this fresh stuff yet but she works wed so i'm goin :tongue_nana: sounds like more snow for end of week too Not worthy:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts