Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well............it is about time to plan the "Group Ride" again for Windrock/Coalcreek.............

Looks like the week of June 17th will be the ride............ :super_happy:

Right now just getting the word out...........I'm sure by the end of Feb. all the fine details will be worked out.............

Any questions........ask here or just PM me...........

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Looks like a great spot to ride, very pretty.
JD

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
wish i could go....but thats my last week of school, i think i end the 22nd

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
I think the above means that Big AL will DEFINITELY be at the Windrock ride!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
966 Posts
I just saw this post and hopefully I'll be in on the ride. This'll give me plenty of time to plan, so maybe I can get a few more of my buddies and we'll make it a trip.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
:thumbsup:

the more the merrier !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AL

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well............here is the latest news...........We will arrive June 17(Sunday) and leave on the 23......

We are going to stay at Indian Creek RV Resort.........which is just before you get to the main trailhead parking lot..............

:super_happy: :super_happy: :super_happy: ................let us know if you can make the trip or be there for part of it...........

·
Registered
106 Posts
i plan on making the trip also. hopefully this time we will be better prepared!!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (psycopanther @ Mar 12 2007, 10:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i plan on making the trip also. hopefully this time we will be better prepared!![/b]
Well....Well......Well.........look who is still alive.......... :lol:

Hope you can make the trip again.............

·
Registered
106 Posts
yea. we been going through alot of "situations" here lately. but things are picking up. a week ride will be just what the doctor ordered.

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (psycopanther @ Mar 14 2007, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
yea. we been going through alot of "situations" here lately. but things are picking up. a week ride will be just what the doctor ordered.[/b]
:thumbsup: yea.........a lil TN mub will cure your problems............ woot

·
Registered
50 Posts
hey guys include me and a couple of buddies from southern MS area ,,,, well if they can't go,, I will ,, me and the H1 and H2 with the livnlite camper,,,,, yeaaah,,, boy,,,, ,,,,can't wait...

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jkiffe @ Mar 21 2007, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
hey guys include me and a couple of buddies from southern MS area ,,,, well if they can't go,, I will ,, me and the H1 and H2 with the livnlite camper,,,,, yeaaah,,, boy,,,, ,,,,can't wait...[/b]
:beer_cheers: ..............sounds good...........pm me if you have any questions.........

·
Registered
15 Posts
I might be able to attend a day or two.......I'll have to wait and see how slow we are at work.....

BTW, this is my first Post and I just got my CAT yesterday.....I got the 2004 DVX400......Talked to Big AL on the Phone for an hour last night telling him about it.......I guess you could say I'm very proud of it.....

Love the website/forums......Lots of great info and PICS!!!!!.......

Didn't mean to hijack the thread..... Rockerdude

Thanks,
GhostCat

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
welcome call ....................Hope you can join in on the fun.............

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
welcome call G'CAT !!!!!!!!!!!

SUP' CUZZ ??
pack the tent and bring it on up far a couple days AT LEAST!!!!
You will NOT want to leave........!!!
[attachment=68472:mudwheeliered.JPG]
[attachment=68473:mestuck2small.JPG]
AL

Attachments

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
kewlpics Big AL! Are those from the last trip to Windrock? I dunno

1 - 20 of 46 Posts