Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sup guys i had just got my mudpro back from dealer today, it had got water n motor some how warranty fixed it but for some reason they had pulled my winch out cuz it was rolled up neat and working when i dropped it off, and now when its running theres a clicking noise in the winch and the buttons want work, does anybody know if this is a easy fix cuz im sick of Texarkana Tractor every time i take it up there they **** somthing else up last time one of my adjustable shocks had overlaped the thing stickin out got it back after they fixed it and one of the clips where broke off the air box why they messed with that dunno, but thats the closest arctic cat dealer by me 2 hours away, can any one help.

·
Administrator
40,727 Posts
Winch is clicking and button want work

Check for loose wires and make sure they didn't leave the bolts loose on the winch or the bumper

·
Registered
175 Posts
Sounds like it got water in it and it got in a seilenoid. That's what happened to mine. It doesn't take much moisture to mess one up.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yup thats what it was, thought it was clicking in the winch but it was in selinoid, had to replace that and a new switch all because them f****** retards at TEXARKANA TRACTOR had to mess with it don't know why the f***

1 - 6 of 6 Posts