Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be visiting Salt Lake City in exactly a month for business and I was wondering if anyone can pass along any info to me about the best place to ride in the area and a good place to rent a sled? I will need something that is accessible since I will not have a car and it looks like I will only have one day to ride.

Does anyone have any recommendations? I will be also taking along a co-worker who has had very limited seat time.

I am looking to rent some powder machine (AC preferably) but it doesn't have to be. M6 or M7 prefered!

Thanks in advance, :beer_cheers:
Nick

·
Banned
1,162 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Last year we rode at Beaver Creek Lodge- it's about an hour and a half north of salt lake city. they only have ski-doos but they're brand new and the owners were excellent. everyone there went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed it.

·
Premium Member
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by mark shriver@Feb 9 2006, 11:22 AM
Last year we rode at Beaver Creek Lodge- it's about an hour and a half north of salt lake city.  they only have ski-doos but they're brand new and the owners were excellent.  everyone there went out of their way to make sure we enjoyed it.
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Can you elaborate more? Like cost? Guided tour or not? Lenght of time. How to get there etc.

Thanks in advance,
Nick

·
Banned
1,162 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts