Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello,
just wondering out of curiosity why it seems that theres many more 2006 crossfires out there than any other year, and why these still so many new lefover 2006's still in the crate......not that it matters , i just bought a brand new 06 700 sno pro last week still in the crate.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hey, I see you are from Radison. I'm in Regina. Where did you find it and i'm curious to know the pricing (if you don't mind)?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i bought it at Dons Speed Parts in Wainwright Alberta. he has no more new 700s. Basically i told him long ago if he had one come in i willl buy it. i was the first on a waiting list of about 10. i paid 6700 for this brand new 06 700 sno pro new in the crate with a yesr warranty. Happy Trails fellow saskie!!!

·
Registered
102 Posts
In Wisconsin, i do not believe you can find many 2006 leftovers. Leftover Crossfire long-tracks are getting real hard to find still in box!!!!
Still alot of Crossfire R leftover or cheap too!

·
Super Moderator
8,082 Posts
shut down dealers, over stocked dealers ect. I found a brand new 04 F7 Sno pro this summrt in the crate for 4200 bucks. I almost bought that guy but decieded i didnt need another sled at this time.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Arctic cat crams sleds down these dealers throats every year no matters how many left overs they have. BS. Dealers sat I want 13 sleds and A/C sez take 25 or nothing. All A/C is doing is killing the resale and losing dealers. They IMHO should take a page out of Yamaha and Ski-doo book and limit sleds to get the demand back up. It has worked for Yamaha for years ~ look at there resale.

·
Registered
257 Posts
I know a ex Polaris dealer. he had to buy x amount of sleds and x amount of wheelers. He would sell all his wheelers every year and sit on sled. he had to much money tied up sleds in crates he started to loose his butt. Stated selling them on ebay and take the loss. He could not do the dealership anymore cause what polaris wanted him to buy and could not sell.

·
Registered
463 Posts
There are 3 less Ski Doo dealers in Northern Wisonsin this year because of minmum order requriements. 2 went under and 1 said "good bye" to the yellow fellows.

·
Registered
53 Posts
that kinda thing happens when a new model comes out.06 was the first year of the crossfire.alot of people like to wait till the following year so the bugs get worked out.my opinion...the 06 700 was better than the 07 800

1 - 11 of 11 Posts