Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tell me why they suck wait i no because there arctic cats but hey there better then polaris so u got that goin for yeah

·
Premium Member
2,559 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (02MXZ500SPORT @ Apr 12 2007, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
arctic cats suck[/b]
Hmmm, your opinions are greatly appreciated... Now, would you like to be removed from this forum, or are you going to contribute with more than just your insightful snowmobile reviews?

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (02MXZ500SPORT @ Apr 12 2007, 09:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
--------------------

doos blow donkey hard

and i am a looser[/b]
Kind of sums it up right there...

Jay

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
Anyone want to bet he's closer to 15 than 55? No point in arguing with the mind of a child.

It wouldn't surprise me if a poster with such commanding writing skill wouldn't tell the truth about age when registering.

Sometimes new members suck... It doesn't take much for them to let that secret out.

A second chance is generous, I'm prepared to apologize if it turns out he's a normal person.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (A G @ Apr 12 2007, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anyone want to bet he's closer to 15 than 55? No point in arguing with the mind of a child.[/b]
Exactly what I was thinking.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (A G @ Apr 12 2007, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sometimes new members suck... It doesn't take much for them to let that secret out.[/b]
We're pushing 20,000 members now. I'd sooner have the quality than the quantity ;)

A second chance is generous, I'm prepared to apologize if it turns out he's a normal person.[/b]
I wouldn't rehearse the apology much :beer_cheers:

Jay

·
Registered
608 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (A G @ Apr 12 2007, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Anyone want to bet he's closer to 15 than 55? No point in arguing with the mind of a child.

It wouldn't surprise me if a poster with such commanding writing skill wouldn't tell the truth about age when registering.

Sometimes new members suck... It doesn't take much for them to let that secret out.

A second chance is generous, I'm prepared to apologize if it turns out he's a normal person.[/b]
But AG, Im a decent guy who only acts like a retard once in a while. LOL!!!!

(Im really not an idiot, i just play one on the internet) :beer_cheers: Seriously though, it's good to see the mods all over this. Thanks guys.

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Top Gun @ Apr 12 2007, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>

(Im really not an idiot, i just play one on the internet) :beer_cheers: Seriously though, it's good to see the mods all over this. Thanks guys.[/b]
No worries... Normal is just a setting on a washing machine anyway. :lol:

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE </div>
(Im really not an idiot, i just play one on the internet) Seriously though, it's good to see the mods all over this. Thanks guys.[/b]
funny.. I love those lines... "I am really not something" hahahhahaaaaaaa

like "I am really not checking that hot ass chick out" lol

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticDad @ Apr 12 2007, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (A G @ Apr 12 2007, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anyone want to bet he's closer to 15 than 55? No point in arguing with the mind of a child.[/b]
Exactly what I was thinking.[/b][/quote]

Some kids are great though. Some of them put adults to shame when it comes to 'fitting in' and writing posts members actually want to read.

:chug:

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Now really who is this guy trying to tell us the arctic-cat sucks ???
#1 hes on arctic-cat web site
#2 he owns a piece a junk ski-doo
#3 hes proud to own the junk
#4 hes old and bored
#5 he owns a ski-doo
#6 no body should like him
#7 he doesnt know what a good sled is by him having a ski-doo
#8 ski-doos suck
#9 He is proud to own a ski-doo
#10 thinks ski-doos are kewl....

55 going on 15 ??? I think so
WHAT A SHAME

:trail: yes make sure you do this doo boy... Dont want to have trails close because of you.. (TO ALL DOO GUYS) Think they can own the world..
MUSTARD BUCKETS

·
Registered
608 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (A G @ Apr 12 2007, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Top Gun @ Apr 12 2007, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

(Im really not an idiot, i just play one on the internet) :beer_cheers: Seriously though, it's good to see the mods all over this. Thanks guys.[/b]
No worries... Normal is just a setting on a washing machine anyway. :lol:
[/b][/quote]
"Normal" reminds me of a story a friend told me once.

If you were in Brazil and chased down some wild animal and killed it and BBQ'd it you would be considered "normal", however if someone did that in NYC they would be considered "nuts".

Made me laugh like hell at the time but it was a very true statement. :beer_cheers:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ODS Dan @ Apr 12 2007, 10:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE
(Im really not an idiot, i just play one on the internet) Seriously though, it's good to see the mods all over this. Thanks guys.[/b]
funny.. I love those lines... "I am really not something" hahahhahaaaaaaa

like "I am really not checking that hot ass chick out" lol
[/b][/quote]

LOL!!!!

Dan just called me an idiot in a politically correct way. :beer_cheers:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.