Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Sabercat 600 or 700? 700 should beat that ZRT, 600 would be close...
Those 700 Firecats and Sabercats are freakishly fast.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Depends what you mean by 'modded'. That 700 will take that 600 up to 100mph...if the ZRT is modded and set up well it might have a chance of pulling even or maybe even passing the 700 on a long stretch. Triples have good top end. 700's also got a lot less weight and a slick drive train. There are so many variables, man. Line 'em up this winter and post the results!

My vote is the Sabercat :)

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well i will line em up 2 of my friends just bought 04 sabercats 700 and i have a 1998 zrt 600 and i would love to beat'em.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Depends on alot of things, are they set up for drag? trail? what kind of race?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Sabercat 700 all the way, even a modded ZRT might be able to push 136ish hp on a good day, and the 700 sabercat is 140 stock and a lot lighter............

·
Registered
524 Posts
Sabercat all the way. Those 04 700 were realy quick, still won't sound as nice as a triple/triple. Good luck, and remember it all about having a Hoot and showing your pride.

Pray For Snow...

·
Registered
81 Posts
i would haft to say the sabercat SORRY i have a 04 F7 but i also have a mint 98 polaris (sorry guys) XCR 700 tripple with tripple pipes, reeds, and cluched and picked and for being a tank like you ZRT is also it was neck and neck with all the 700s up to about 60 or 70 so iam gussing your 600 would be worse BUT NOTHING SOUNDS LIKE A TRIPPLE SO IAM KEEPING IT FOREVER

·
Registered
148 Posts
Sabercat with the narrower track won't hook up as well as the zrt. Friend has an 04 sabercat 700 and that is the biggest issue, but once that sled hooks hang on for the ride.

·
Premium Member
3,920 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jbird1024 @ Nov 11 2009, 08:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
This will be interesting..... Sabercat v's ZRT 600

Who would win in this competition?[/b]
I'm not a rocket scientist, and I didn't stay at a Holiday Inn last night, but I'm pretty sure the guy that crosses the finish line first would win :moon:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts