Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am hoping that Joe Bastardi from Accuweather is correct. He forecasted the majority of Snowfall along the coast from MD to Maine. make it easier to get some miles on my sled other than driving 6-7 hours to find the snow.

·
Registered
160 Posts
that's nice to see bull, did u stop in the deep stuff and then start from a stop or just fly thru it. I'm not looking forward to getting stuck on this thing but good to see it can go thru some deep snow!

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Racetime3 @ Dec 20 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have the Cat 8 inch ski's on mine. those will keep you up too. try them out.[/b]
Actually have a brand new set of Curve XS going on, just didnt want to install until I got up North to the Trails

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MASSCAT67 @ Dec 20 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
that's nice to see bull, did u stop in the deep stuff and then start from a stop or just fly thru it. I'm not looking forward to getting stuck on this thing but good to see it can go thru some deep snow![/b]
No I stopped. I just rocked a bit when starting and up on top she went like a good bitch! :sledder: :sledder:

·
Registered
160 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rgnbull1227 @ Dec 20 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MASSCAT67 @ Dec 20 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that's nice to see bull, did u stop in the deep stuff and then start from a stop or just fly thru it. I'm not looking forward to getting stuck on this thing but good to see it can go thru some deep snow![/b]
No I stopped. I just rocked a bit when starting and up on top she went like a good bitch! :sledder: :sledder:
[/b][/quote]
sweet, i have the curve xs on mine already, they seem to handle nice so far. can't wait to get it up on the big trails. are u runnin meth on that?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MASSCAT67 @ Dec 21 2009, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rgnbull1227 @ Dec 20 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MASSCAT67 @ Dec 20 2009, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
sweet, i have the curve xs on mine already, they seem to handle nice so far. can't wait to get it up on the big trails. are u runnin meth on that?
[/b][/quote]
Yep. Meth installed.

·
Registered
160 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rgnbull1227 @ Dec 21 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MASSCAT67 @ Dec 21 2009, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rgnbull1227 @ Dec 20 2009, 11:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
Yep. Meth installed.
[/b][/quote]

thanx, i'm thinking of putting the HJ on with the can but i plan to only run 93 fuel. do you think its worth the $$ if i'm only gonna run 93? and 1 more question if you don't mind, do you think i need the d$d clutch kit for that or can i just add some weight?

thanx again

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MASSCAT67 @ Dec 21 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rgnbull1227 @ Dec 21 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MASSCAT67 @ Dec 21 2009, 08:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
Yep. Meth installed.
[/b][/quote]

thanx, i'm thinking of putting the HJ on with the can but i plan to only run 93 fuel. do you think its worth the $$ if i'm only gonna run 93? and 1 more question if you don't mind, do you think i need the d$d clutch kit for that or can i just add some weight?

thanx again
[/b][/quote]
Yes and Yes. You will be amazed what a difference the HJ at 220-230 makes on this sled. We are talking apples and oranges. Dont wait, get the HJ!!!!! You will be glad you did the first time you squeeze the trigger. Also get the clutch kit, helps big time.

·
Registered
160 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rgnbull1227 @ Dec 21 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MASSCAT67 @ Dec 21 2009, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rgnbull1227 @ Dec 21 2009, 10:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]
Yep. Meth installed.
[/b][/quote]

thanx again
[/b][/quote]

Yes and Yes. You will be amazed what a difference the HJ at 220-230 makes on this sled. We are talking apples and oranges. Dont wait, get the HJ!!!!! You will be glad you did the first time you squeeze the trigger. Also get the clutch kit, helps big time.
[/b][/quote]

ok thanx again. glad to see you got some good snow to play in. i just had a crew down there in northport doing a new 7-11. got out of there just in time!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts