Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going to pull the trigger on a new ZR 6000 R XC. Anyone else?

I haven’t owned a 600 in a while and rode my friends this past weekend and I had a blast. His sled was a 2020 ZR 6000 Limited.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am having trouble deciding between the ZR8000RR, ZR6000 R XC or the new Polaris 650. I have a 18 ZR6000 and love it, but the Cats are getting long in the tooth and starting to look dated..I know they have a new chassis in the works, but obviously won’t see that until 2022.

Anyways, can’t go wrong with the ZR6 RXC and the snowmagedon price is right!

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
know they have a new chassis in the works, but obviously won’t see that until 2022.
Who said this? where is the press release, or your just "saying that"

·
Registered
43 Posts
I heard two years to a new chassis...so depends if you consider that from 2020 or from the released 2021. 2023 could be more accurate.

I also know Yamaha will have their version of the Blast and Alpha One for 2021..

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
I heard two years to a new chassis...so depends if you consider that from 2020 or from the released 2021. 2023 could be more accurate.

I also know Yamaha will have their version of the Blast and Alpha One for 2021..
Link to an article or corporate statement? Or did you hear it from some guy talking to someone else in a bar? A bunch of guys talking in a circle at a snowmobile show? Read it on the internet?

Because if it was the last one, then it's absolutely true!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Link to an article or corporate statement? Or did you hear it from some guy talking to someone else in a bar? A bunch of guys talking in a circle at a snowmobile show? Read it on the internet?

I didn’t hear or read it in any of those places....Keep guessing...or waiting..whichever...

·
Registered
43 Posts

Looks like I was right on the Yamaha release...was that a lucky guess on my part?

·
Registered
10 Posts
really wanted to order one this year, but would've lost too much on my '19. Wondering if I will be able to find a MY '20 or '21 R XC by next March or April. Will they build it again for MY '22? Who knows for their 60th anniversary, I just know I want one and they'll be hard to find 😬

·
Super Moderator
8,265 Posts
really wanted to order one this year, but would've lost too much on my '19. Wondering if I will be able to find a MY '20 or '21 R XC by next March or April. Will they build it again for MY '22? Who knows for their 60th anniversary, I just know I want one and they'll be hard to find 😬
If they got enough orders so they can race them this year they will be a dime a dozen in Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin when the racers dump them the end of the year. The 20 will be a tough one to find as they built less than 500 of them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
If they got enough orders so they can race them this year they will be a dime a dozen in Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin when the racers dump them the end of the year. The 20 will be a tough one to find as they built less than 500 of them.
Thx for the reply. I live quite far from there. Where should I be checking online for these sleds in those areas?

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Thx for the reply. I live quite far from there. Where should I be checking online for these sleds in those areas?
craigslist, facebook marketplace

·
Super Moderator
8,265 Posts
Haydays followed by Craig’s list. Usually most of the race teams dump them at hay days. Christian brothers gets rid of just about everything there

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Okay, thx. Craigslist is sorta irrelevant around here. Surprised it's still being used, forgot it even existed lol!
ok first of all, nowhere do you say where 'around here" is. and everywhere else it's loaded with stuff. Second you should try "All of Craigslist" which lists the country, not just your area. And third you asked for, Minnesota, North Dakota and Wisconsin and "where would you look in those areas"
ok, we just told you so after we told you what you asked where to look your saying it's irrelevant??? Then why ask if your just going to tell us that.

P.S. just looked theres an RR; a SX; and a XC up there now

·
Registered
10 Posts
I was just surprised to hear that Craiglist was still being used, as it is not something that people around here use, that's all. I live in Quebec. Not sure why the attitude, I appreciated the answers to my questions. THANK YOU!!

·
Registered
5,116 Posts
Okay, thx. Craigslist is sorta irrelevant around here. Surprised it's still being used, forgot it even existed lol!
Where in this post do you give us a clue where your from? And this you agree I think would have something to do with Craigslist not being used in Canada. No attitude, but when we suggest what we know for this area and you not telling us anything about where your from then you comeback with a wise remark like "heck you guys are so yesterday for using Craigslist" and when we respond with all we know you call that attitude.

Try this; guess my favorite color? What? You don't know?
See what I mean? Just would help if we knew where your from instead of a general question, because everywhere is different. Hope all that helps.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts