1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Me

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
2-of us comming from new jersey.. 1462 miles one way... hell you only live once.....

mark

·
Registered
782 Posts
Gonna be in Vegas untill friday night will be joining in Saturday :( damn its like 25 min from my house

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
I will be there as well :D

·
Registered
434 Posts
When is it?And is there anyone going from N IL?If so and the dates worked out I would love to go and just see this.Is there riding there for a pretty much stock 700?

·
Registered
263 Posts
mud dude...Here is a link to it .http://www.mudcreekoffroadpark.com/ ..there is all types of riding that can be done..There was around 10,000 people last year so they say..It was nuts..just way to many people to ride and have fun...but too each his own i guess..High line was just a log jam of atv ..stuck everywhere..lol...

·
Registered
434 Posts
Nomad thanks.So in your opion is it one of those deals that maybe better off not to go and just hear about it or should you try and expience it just once.

·
Registered
434 Posts
If I could get those dates to work out that would be cool i think.But i really dont want to come home with a bad mudding machine and afraid thats what would happen if went.The 700 would go thru a metamorphis

·
Registered
263 Posts
Well thats just me on it..I just can't go 3 days of it..lol..too old i guess..but if ya like to eat..drink beer and sit and watch nuts do things on there wheelers..its cool..Did i mention..drinking beer :tongue_nana:

·
Premium Member
500 Posts
Tryin to get the railroad to approve my 3 vacation days so me & the wife and boy can go. Have to wait and see

·
Registered
84 Posts
I will be going . Can't wait

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mud dude @ Feb 28 2007, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Nomad you never said anything about beer well this just got a little more interesting.[/b]
An event like this with out beer and something is wrong. :tongue_nana:

Mark

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
muddude,

if you make it look me up.. i'll be the one on the black H1 with 8-29.5's under it.

mark

·
Registered
239 Posts
Well nomad is right riding is kinda out of the question except on sunday when people are leaving thats when we make 1 good ride. I ve been the last 2 years and its fun to do like nomad said cook ,drink beer, and watch the carnage lol. Another good time to ride is during the mud bog cause they last forever. I f you have never been I suggest you go for teh experiance and teh I was there stories lol. I f you see me hollar Ill either be in a red prowler on 29.5s or an gun metal blue h-1 sittin on a 8" with 29.5s

1 - 20 of 25 Posts