Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lets See How Many Of Us Can Get In On A Pic.
I Have A Achat Banner Plus Just Be Nice To Meet
quadnamudnationals.com For Thous Of You That Dont Know About It Cat happy

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
When and where is it?

·
Registered
56 Posts
it is june 20-23.it is at hill city MN. there is a old ski hill there that closed and it is called quadna .
i am going cant wait

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Anyway to avoid the Mud? LOL only then would I even consider it, LOL I've been muddy and mud stuck a number of times and never did consider it fun. Especially the clean up afterwards. Such is ATV life in the rocky mountains. <grin>

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
im really thinking about it

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
I wish, but I already had a BWCA trip planned before I knew about Mud Nats.

·
Registered
711 Posts
Well, I will be there. We plan on rolling in after noon on Thursday.

·
Registered
56 Posts
im going but not tell saturday.btw the band will be there saturday if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
I will be there Thursday afternoon/evening too. I might have a golf tournament that day but will be there after I'm done.

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Anyway to avoid the Mud? LOL only then would I even consider it, LOL I've been muddy and mud stuck a number of times and never did consider it fun. Especially the clean up afterwards. Such is ATV life in the rocky mountains. <grin>
Theres Little Girl Trails You & Dirtypool Can Ride :lol:
Good To See Some Coming & Yes The Band Is Sat Nite
We All Are Camping In Side Grounds 3 Campers Be There Wed Nite

·
Registered
6,867 Posts
Theres Little Girl Trails You & Dirtypool Can Ride :lol:
Good To See Some Coming & Yes The Band Is Sat Nite
We All Are Camping In Side Grounds 3 Campers Be There Wed Nite
Why would i want to ride a couple hundred yards of little girls trails there when I have 1000's of miles of trails available here. And hundreds of miles of trails that would challenge and scare any seasoned rider who thinks they can rock crawl and ride the rock piles. <grin> PS the majority of time it's not muddy either, LOL

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
One Of These Days Im Going To Show Up At The Base Of The Rockies
Like Geting The Chit Scared Out Of Me :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
I am planning on coming up Friday night after work if all goes as planned and hang around till sunday afternoon sounds like it will be a great time maybe I can find a camper floor to crash on cuz my tent is junk LOL see ya there

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I am planning on coming up Friday night after work if all goes as planned and hang around till sunday afternoon sounds like it will be a great time maybe I can find a camper floor to crash on cuz my tent is junk LOL see ya there
Lucky You Jimmer Need Some One To Pull The Wildcat Over
Then You Will Have A Place To Stay Cat happy
What You Think

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
21 days 3 hrs to Mud Nationals

·
Administrator
8,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
15 days 3 hrs. to Mud Nationals

Cat happy

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
I'll be there sometime friday til sunday! I can't wait. Time to play, just hope I don't break anything before then...

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Why would i want to ride a couple hundred yards of little girls trails there when I have 1000's of miles of trails available here. And hundreds of miles of trails that would challenge and scare any seasoned rider who thinks they can rock crawl and ride the rock piles. <grin> PS the majority of time it's not muddy either, LOL
I used to love the mud when I lived in South Georgia. 10 hours of riding, 5 hours of cleaning....I prefer to ride mountain trails, rocks, logging roads etc here in Montana....no clean up afterwards either, and I haven't broken anything in two years!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Will be bringing a few mean mean-news from south Louisiana to show-n -shine and race. Look forward to showing arctic cat what they suppose to run like. Hopefully I can get them to leave the comfort of the cat trailer at this Mud nats.....

·
Registered
3,774 Posts
Will be bringing a few mean mean-news from south Louisiana to show-n -shine and race. Look forward to showing arctic cat what they suppose to run like. Hopefully I can get them to leave the comfort of the cat trailer at this Mud nats.....

Now I really wish I could get there!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9330 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.