Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys maybe you all could help me. I have an 2006 x-fire 6sp and want to put a new silencer on it. i have done a little research and have found mbrp, bikeman, super-q, black magic, sno-stuff, and others is there any other recommended brands. what are pros and cons of some of these. I am looking for some crackle out of it, however not too obnoxious.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Rumble packs imop are very loud. At least the one my cousin had on his F6 was. It was rediculous. I liked the sound, but like the guy above said, loud sleds=closed trails. I know some companies make cans called "quiet cans" but I don't know how they sound. The thing about loud sleds is this, people who put on piped or cans because they enjoy the sound is one thing, but the people who put them on to get attention from people is another. My point here is this, yes loud sleds can close trails, but those trails are usually the ones that are right by peoples houses, once out in the woods away from town, blat away, just be respectful. Yes canned sleds are loud, but it is all operator. Just put through town, you will be amazed even with a can that it won't be that loud until you open up the powervalves.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
i like my MBRP, they have a sound clip on their website. www.mbrp.com you get a really nice aggressive sound out this can. i can't speak for the other brands except speedwerx. i like the mbrp a lot better than the speedwerx can.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts