Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone, Anyone ridin' in NFLD yet and if so where's the snow?
Also, What is everyone ridin' this year? Who got new Sleds for Christmas? :site:
:lovewinter: :sledder: :nosnow:

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Been a lousey winter so far. Snow for a couple of days then a few days of rain. There is snow on the trails but they are rock hard with allot of stumps and rocks showing. Club hasn't started grooming yet cause of the poor conditions. Ponds are not crossable yet!! :help

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Some ponds are crossable but I'd stick close to the shore line!!! Winter here stucks big time!!!!! :angry:

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Finally the local snowmobile clubs are grooming the trails. But you got to be watchful for the hidden nastys like stumps!!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by RowdyRoddy@Feb 22 2006, 07:52 PM
Finally the local snowmobile clubs are grooming the trails.  But you got to be watchful for the hidden nastys like stumps!!!
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Yeah I think the snow is going just as quick as it came, oh well time to get the new bike out on the road.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Was out this past weekend with my wife. Trails are the best I've seen all winter. Weather is looking bad for the weekend, but got my fingers crossed.

Here's a picture of my wife Susan on my Cat.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Just pass the "crossroads" heading towards Stephenville. Trails were really good. Been misty rain the last day or two.

Got Friday and Monday off and planning on getting as much riding in as possible.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
I say about 2 - 3 weeks here if the weather can hold on. After that your gonna have to truck your sled into the back country.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Know it is a bit off topic but is the arctic cat dealer in Corner Brook in trouble. Lot of machines left up there?
Plus what do you think a leftover crossfire 6 would cost me this time of year.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Just got off the phone with Wallace, and he said that the crossfire is around $10,600.00. That is a wicked price. Check it out.

Roddy

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by RowdyRoddy@Mar 28 2006, 02:23 PM
Just got off the phone with Wallace, and he said that the crossfire is around $10,600.00.  That is a wicked price.  Check it out.

Roddy
<div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}>
[/quote]

Whats MSRP on that? I thought it was $10,999??

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
$10,600 is the price on the snow. I believe $11,000 is the sticker price but you can forget that. All the dealers are selling them off for cost!!! Good time to be a buyer. :beer_cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Yeah I will have to think about it. Might wanna upgrade the bike next year so I will think about it for a while. Hard to let a sled sit for 8 or 9 months though.

·
Registered
2,141 Posts
Wonder what kind of deal you could swing said in July??

Question for ya now. Where are you located to??

Roddy

1 - 19 of 19 Posts