Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I was wondering where the best riding in Vermont is going to be? I will be making my annual trip
up from Texas on 2/14. I checked VtVast.org but I prefer personal opinions. Staying in addison county but plan on going to northeast kingdom if snow is insufficient. Anyone benn to island pond? How is it? Would ny be a better bet? Thanks for any info. Thanks again.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Rode about 110 miles on sat 2/3/07 went to Norton area and Derby area were very nice about 18in of snow went down to island pond later that day trails were pretty beat and of the trails only about 10in of snow but we may get a little more snow before you come up but i would say that the northeast is your best bet right know.

·
Registered
166 Posts
reall not much snow even on the mountian in Addison Co, over the hill there is a bit more, but I have not ridden it yet, maybe this weekend.

Mike

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the replies, But I dont think I'll have to worry about finding the snow. New England is expecting 1-3" tonight and 10-15" tomarrow. Hope there right I just bought a sled last week. (sorry to say its not an AC). Thanks again guys.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts