Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Throttle sounds good to me.Ive never been there and want to check it out b4 I take my 9 yr old riding partner with.Say early spring or do you have something else in mind.

·
Registered
21 Posts
im up for when ever, im usually there about every other week . i think u and ur lil man will enjoy it . but FYI if u dont like to scratch your pretty quad than this isnt the place for ya, lots of mud , rocks and pea gravel . a good day at the badlands is coming home with you and your bike in one piece. ive been riding there lil over 10yrs and could give ya the grand tour if yah dont mind getting muddy .deffinatly make sure u dont bring the stock tires on the kitty there .

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Throttle you dont know me very well,this cat is not broke in till its scratched,let me know i will get the milage and let ya know im not going to be a real agressive mud rider with the new ride but I think I will hold my own.I will be out of pocket.The w/e of super bowl of course since the BEARS made it. Also out of pocket Feb10th w/e on vacation with wife and friends.Let me know I may be able to get a Cat rep to ride with us .

·
Registered
404 Posts
Sounds good I'm in for when ever. The sooner the better my bro is in the uscg and he just left for a month of trainning on the east coast, so i'm dying to go out never been to the badlands that will be cool. depending where everybody is maybe we can all ride together. I've got a crew-cab superduty and a 24 foot gooseneck flatbed that will hold 6 or 7 I think.

·
Registered
519 Posts
Hey, I'd definetly hook up with you guys and my brother would too. Badlands would be cool or even the Cliffs. Depends on the date though. I'm heading to Mille Lacs for some ice fishing tomorrow up at Sannys place, and then the following couple of weekends have other commitments (an ice fishing tournament, a pheasant hunt etc) If the date works for us, Leadtoo (brother) and I are in! He's in Joliet, I'm in Plainfield.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I'm over by Essington and black road. It's kinda neat that there are a few of us within 20 or 30 minutes of each other.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys we need to stay on top of this.There is also a Corporate ride coming up in April i think it is the w/e of the 21st down at little egypt in Marion il.A close friend of mine is the sales rep for cat in the southern portion of the state.He may want to come ride with us also.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey since it sounds like this may just be a day ride to get to know each other how does the cliffs sound im Marsielles or even fox valley off road in wedron tha one one can get a little boring fast.How is everyone on riding in colder weather?

·
Registered
404 Posts
my momma was an eskimo :tongue_nana:

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ok point made.I know Wedron is open year round as long as some one calls first.Im not sure about the cliffs,if they are I do know you need a flag.My 9 yr old has a basketball game Saturday morninig at 10 in Elburn I could prob be ready to go by 1130 or noon.On Saturday plus we are supposed to get light snow.What do you guys think.I think there may have been an eskimo in our wood pile too.

·
Registered
404 Posts
yea the cliffs is open all year as well. It costs $20 or so to get in,and They sell flags there for $12 they are nice ones. I might be able to do it this weekend, but I don't know yet. Next weekend might be better for me, but I will let you know wheen I do. Dale

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
dale Im up for it this w/e if it suits your plans and any one else from around our area.Hey i have been having troulbe with the computer so I will give my cell to you if any of you Il boys want to go give me a ring or I will try and check the computer.1-815-228-0613 cool hope we can get some riding in soon

·
Registered
404 Posts
nope this w/e will no worky for me. next w/e I should be able to though. sorry, Dale

1 - 17 of 17 Posts