Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Northwest Indiana here and own property in da UP of Mich. Looking for people around my area to link up with and possibly get some rides in. I ride a race quad so deep mud is out but love doing trail rides.

·
Premium Member
8,170 Posts
Earth lol

·
Premium Member
1,673 Posts
i'm from west central indiana (greencastle area), there's another guy on here (timberwolf) from around layfette i think, with a cat and a yfz.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Komoka Ontario Canada

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Northern Minnesota here

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Northwestern Ontario,on the Minnesota border.

·
Premium Member
897 Posts
Southcentral Oklahoma. Where its HOT right now!

·
Premium Member
306 Posts
Where ever the wheels stop for awhile. Currently in western Idaho and it is damn cold here in the mountains. LOL. Our trail riding is from 5000' to 9000' on mountain trails.

:trail:

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
Alton, New Hampshire. Otherwise known as central New Hampshire or the Lakes Region NH.

·
Super Moderator
1,820 Posts
Minot ND.

About 50 miles from the Manitoba/Saskatchewan border

:ridepride:

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
SE louisiana about a half hour from new orleans and about 20 mins from Baton rouge, Geaux Tigers! lol

·
Registered
124 Posts
Grand Island New york ( Niagara Falls Area ) here.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Mars....

Seriously though, I live in the Mid-Michigan area... Near 69,75, and 23. So if your going up north your driving right by me.

P.M. me anytime for a ride... I have a pretty liberal work schedule and like to trail ride. You'll have to keep it under 50 though, my big Cat can't keep up with you.

On another note... Work has me in South Bend Indiana today... Probably not far from you. Tomorrow I am headed up to Baraga and Copper Harbor in the U.P. for a few days of ridin...

·
Registered
713 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am in Chesterton...prob 30 min from South Bend. Definitely will let you know when i head up that way next. I went to school at Michigan Tech so i know the area you are going up there is copper country. Beautiful riding up there.

·
Registered
838 Posts
From St. Louis, ride at St. Joes State park a lot and private property.

I would be interested in hooking up with the Indiana guys if they would want to put on a get together ride.

I have rode over at Badlands and Haspen Acres in Indiana, not bad, a little small compared to St. Joes that has 2000 acres of everything.

I plan on heading north next year if the Minnesota/Wisconson guys do something again.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts