Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was putting on my new skid plate a few days ago and when i took my belly pan off this nut fell out and i cant figure out where it is from. Im hoping you guys can help me out with this since the nut is diffrent then most.

[attachment=59730:DSC01431.JPG][attachment=59731:DSC01432.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thats the type used to hold the exhaust can onto the bracket. Probably dropped by someone awhile ago and they just replaced with a new one rather than dig that one out.

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Hello. Searched high and low on Brown's Leisure. I only found one of those washer(#20) under the hood. It seems to be for the exhaust bracket and ground wire. These washers are usually used to make a good ground cause they bite good into sheet metal.

Attachments

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ZR8RIDER @ Jan 5 2007, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Thats the type used to hold the exhaust can onto the bracket. Probably dropped by someone awhile ago and they just replaced with a new one rather than dig that one out.[/b]
this one wasnt dropped awhile ago, i had my sled torn down to the bare tunnel and bulkhead this summer so this was either dropped by me a month or 2 ago but i dont think so. i think this came loose while i was breaking my sled in out at the cabin. ill chech what you guys sugested.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i found it boys, it was from my speedometer. thanks for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts