Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[attachment=112323:snopro.jpg]Hey everyone I live in Stonewall, MB and I drive a 2004 440 SNOPRO. Just went out for first short ride of the season. It's official she rips. We still need more snow only about 6 inches, which is just enough snow to cover up rocks and other bad things that like to tear pieces of your sled off.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Im posting this because Manitobas thread is rarely used even though we have some great riding locations and usually a ton of snow. Anyhow hope everyone has a good sledding season. Later.

·
Registered
180 Posts
i live in gillam and ride a 06 m6 141". we have a little snow but not enough to ride. the boys have been riding their 120's though for about a week.
hope to have more soon as i need some lube for the 2.25" :D
clarence

·
Registered
5 Posts
Most of my riding of last few years are to get to my favourite lakes to ice fish.....I ride a ZR580. Some recent snow in Mars Sandhill area. Not enough for serious riding yet. I live near Lockport.

·
Registered
812 Posts
I thought eveyone in CANADA went skidooing and rode ski-doos people in Alaska went snowmachineing and people from Minnesota went CATing boy do I have a lot to learn.....HA HA

·
Registered
1 Posts
I sled around Lockport Manitoba.

There is never enough snow, even in Winterpeg.

I ride an '08 Jag SnoPro.

I've never Ski-doed in my life - I just ride...

·
Registered
5 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (EGuest @ Nov 25 2008, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
--------------------
1977 Scorpion Whip
1991 Arctic Cat EXT Special, El Tigre'
2008 Arctic Cat Z1 Jaguar, SnoPro[/b]

:) .. "Ski-Dooing" is a term used in Ontario more than anywhere, here it is pretty much just sledding or snowmobiling.

@EGuest ... any chance you still have that '77 Whip and it is in good condition? Interested in selling it?

I grew up with pretty much the entire Scorpion line (dad was a dealer in Ontario) but they were all sold when we moved here ... would love to get my hands on one again.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I ride out of Pine falls if anyone knows where that is. We call it "sledding" around here.

I rip on a 2005 F6 Snopro.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I live in Rossburn Manitoba on the edge of Riding Mountain park. Beautiful sledding area here, sitting on about a foot of snow right now, which is lower than the norm. I drive an 03 zr 900, wife has an 02 zl 550esr, and the boy has an 98 zr 600 ltd. Hopefully it will snow soon!

·
Registered
114 Posts
grew up 1/2 hour north of you. between Teulon and Gimli. live in wpg now. ride lots in eastern region. rode up to swan river about 2 weeks ago. did spruce woods by brandon twice this year. see pic. ice fishing by matlock/wpg beach, usually do ripper run Thursday nights petersfield with some buddys. hope to run into you soon, I'm around your age. I remember seeing a sled just like yours in the buy&sell back in the fall. here's a pic of me on my 06 Tony Stewart F7 in spruce woods, which I highly recommend you check out if you get the chance this year.

john

Attachments

·
Registered
84 Posts
I live in the Whiteshell area and the Snow out here is still great the back country has a ton of snow as the rain did not seem to affect it. It's all about "sledding". I do alot of riding in Minnesota as well and it seems to me they call it snow cat's !!
Ride safe
:trail:

·
Registered
49 Posts
i ride around lacdubonnet lee river to be exact
my sled is a 2007 m6 141 and the only ppl i have heard call it skidooing are ppl that ride skidoo and ppl that have no clue about sleds its like when people call tissue paper klenex any way great to see all the mb's on here :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
We live in the southwest corner of the province and I ride a 2001 Zr 800, we mainly ride the Turtle Mountain area, more snow fall this year than we have had in years - conditions are great, lots of powder and trails are good

·
Registered
101 Posts
Went for a ride on the weekend and this was by far the best ride of the season. Rolling hills and lots of snow made for a heck of a ride. Maybe more snow on the way this week. Got a local poker derby coming up on the 14th, hopefully a good turnout, i belive we have the best area for sledding around, hoping to see some out of towners enjoy our area that day. here is a few pics of the past weekend

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (manitobasleder @ Feb 27 2009, 09:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i ride around lacdubonnet lee river to be exact
my sled is a 2007 m6 141 and the only ppl i have heard call it skidooing are ppl that ride skidoo and ppl that have no clue about sleds its like when people call tissue paper klenex any way great to see all the mb's on here :D[/b]
Hey, I probably know you or you probably know me up in Pine falls here. lol

you recognize the sled in my avatar? You probably know who used to own it :lol: Used to be a LDB Sled. Bought straight from Watertown last year. (used to have the F6 decals)

·
Registered
491 Posts
Well look at all us eastern MB people . Just saw this thread , didn't think anyone used it .
Been Living and riding around the Lac Du Bonnet area with my wife for 3 years now , this is by far the best year for us with the quick freeze , decent snow & trails and brand new 06'T660 Turbo Touring .
:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts