Arctic Cat Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had an issue with my twin pipes and melting some wires for my fuel injectors. i fixed all the wiring and now go to start it and nothing. no lights come one when i pull or anything.. no spark. are there fuses somewhere i might have blown that im not seeing?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well heres something weird.. it actually does have spark but no electricity.. which im guessing is why it wont start because the efi isnt getting power

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
sorry to say but i think you fried your ecu! Hope it's not your problem.. There are no fuses inside your ecu... well not the kind that you would be looking for.. unless your an electronic tech. I'd swap out your ecu with a buds and try that.

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
just looked through the owners manual and the only fuses in there are on the 4-strokes,on the r/side near the battery. I tend to agree with BLf7 ,or you still have some more wires melted and
not near the pipes ..I hope its not your ecu. good luck..

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ah alright. well i set myself back pretty good if its the ecu. i blew the rings on one cylinder also. tested the compression and had 50psi. is there a way to test an ecu?

·
Premium Member
3,159 Posts
good question I dont know maybe buy switching it with a known good one..

·
Registered
4 Posts
i had an issue with my twin pipes and melting some wires for my fuel injectors. i fixed all the wiring and now go to start it and nothing. no lights come one when i pull or anything.. no spark. are there fuses somewhere i might have blown that im not seeing?
Finaly did u find the trouble?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts