Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner

Whats your favorite color on a AC utility quad?

• Lime green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marsh green

• Red

• Black

• Orange

• Camoflage

• Gunmetal Blue

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry if this has been done before, I did a search and didn't find it. I will be getting a 2007 700efi soon, its between marsh green or Red. I wanted a marsh green one, but because of availability at certain dealers I can get red for $300 less. I dunno Just wondering what the most popular color is.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Gotta be Lime Green :super_happy: :super_happy: :super_happy:

·
Premium Member
6,059 Posts
I like the red, but MRSEZG wanted the h1 to be lime green but the dealer couldn't get one in that color all he had was marsh green so that is what i bought.

i also think you should add mud brown as an option, lol

·
Premium Member
2,508 Posts
i like the black but i know it will show scratches real bad my marsh green does. the orange is real nice too. but the cat green is nice........ i dont know i still cant make up my mind i like them all lol

·
Premium Member
15,413 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (rango726 @ Mar 14 2007, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i like the black but i know it will show scratches real bad my marsh green does. the orange is real nice too. but the cat green is nice........ i dont know i still cant make up my mind i like them all lol[/b]
I'd have chosen the black too, if it was a choice. Unfortunatley there's a shortage of black option models in both ATVs and snowmobile line-ups.

As for the scratches... My ATV and Houleigan's ATV are the light & dark green colours. They're scratched. But they look great. You don't notice unless you're looking for the scratches.

The scratches & scuffs belong, and are unavoidable no matter what the colour is.

These ATVs are kind of like a shovel when it comes to appearance. Scratched, scuffed, and soiled, they look great and it looks normal. 'Shiny-pretty' is for expen$ive sports cars & boats IMO.

·
Premium Member
1,703 Posts
Red for me, I don't like the Ditch Pickle green color and they didn't have any dark green ones or camo so I chose Red

·
Registered
140 Posts
Gotta vote Black. I thought about swapping front plastics, but never happened.

Also, what about the new Gunmetal Blue? Not one of the choices...

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
I really like my black H1 but if I could have I would went with the orange.

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
I like the black of course

And like AG said my current atv is marsh and lime green, and black

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
:bleedgreen Lime green for me. I love the color.

·
Registered
934 Posts
I wasn't aware that Cats came in any colour other than Lime Green.

:sledder: :atv: :wheelie:

·
Registered
9,103 Posts
Closer running that what I thought actually.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I voted for the new Gunmetal blue..my dealer has a 700 le in GB that looks pretty damn sharp.. I am curious though..do ya think a powerwasher would bring out that ugly tony stewart orange? LOL.. :devil_angry:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (modn @ Mar 15 2007, 05:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Closer running that what I thought actually.[/b]
So what color were you thinking would be the front runner.

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Gotttttaaaa Have that Purdy Arctic Lime Green !!!!

1 - 20 of 88 Posts