Arctic Chat : Arctic Cat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a 1999 ZR 700 with 8000miles on the motor and never had to replace an inner idler wheel. Now I have 2005 Sabercat 600 with 2000 miles and I need four replaced. I thought things were suppose to get better with newer technology. Cat dealer says that the sled must have been abused....NOT Nice answer considering I have bought 5 sleds from him.

Anyone else havng this problem and did you get any assistance from CAT???

·
Registered
747 Posts
Yes, these wheels absolutely suck- there have been many posts on this subject. Even the updated part # is no better IMO. I am currently trying to use the "old style" 5.63" wheel witha different bearing- I hope to post on this soon......

Have I mentioned how much I hate these wheels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????????????? :devil_angry:

·
Registered
48 Posts
man i have a 03 f5 with 1900 miles and 2 of my wheels came off while riding leaving the inner part of the bearing on the bolt/shaft thing. I check the remaining ones and one was hard to spin so i took it out. Do we have to use those idler wheels or can we get away without?

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just replaced 4 of these damn things just last weekend bang your head I compared the new ones to the old ones I pulled off, the only noticable difference was the old ones seemed to be made in Canada and the new ones I got say USA. Also, the number on the wheels are slightly different at the end. Not sure what it means, but they must be different. Hopefully these ones will hold up a little better :huh:
[attachment=64114:p1010005.JPG]

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts