Spill the beans man, what did you get?

·
Premium Member
6,107 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I know - I know!!!!!

It's an Arctic Cat..........................

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Seriously guys... This things gonna have the best of the best products on it. It will be at most of the major shows this fall. New tech on the mill with a lot of help from some unnamed sources...we're talking serious HP. I cant reveal the sled model or the specifics at the moment...my hands are tied...but you can be sure it will be look like nothing you've seen to date.

·
Registered
13,095 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticFX @ Mar 21 2007, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Seriously guys...I cant reveal the sled model or the specifics at the moment...my hands are tied...but you can be sure it will be look like nothing you've seen to date.[/b]
Ok, Alright...I do look forward to your new prized toy with all the goodies you plan on surprising the rest of us here. :sure_ok: :D :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Sorry Jordan but I have to spill the beans,

He fell in love with the Pink 120 and couldn't wait, a man with his SKILLZ was able to get Rodger at AC to stop production to build the very first Pink 120 long track........custom tunnel by Sledtech, Clutch work done by DR RACING, NOS, .50 track for off trail, boss seat, C&A ski's.....it's going to be sick. slaphappy

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ArcticFX @ Mar 21 2007, 10:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Seriously guys... This things gonna have the best of the best products on it. It will be at most of the major shows this fall. New tech on the mill with a lot of help from some unnamed sources...we're talking serious HP. I cant reveal the sled model or the specifics at the moment...my hands are tied...but you can be sure it will be look like nothing you've seen to date.[/b]

nice!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.